Welcome to the Woodstock North Counseling Department!
We're here to help you with everything from scheduling your classes to planning for your future. We are currently updating and revising all information for the 19-20 school year. Please check back soon, or call us with any questions.
Check out our social media presence and follow us for information regarding college, scholarships, and other counseling tips and topics. Please contact our office with any questions or needs you may have.
E Learning & COVID - 19 Resources
Hello students and families. The Guidance staff at Woodstock North High School would like to offer our continued support with any student needs during this challenging time. Counselors and social workers can help provide social/emotional, academic, and career resources for students. In addition, we can direct you to other specific community programs that your family may need. We understand that this is a time of increased stress, financially and emotionally for many people. Please reach out via email or phone for assistance.
Mental Health Resources
McHenry County Crisis Line 1-800-892-8900 - a first contact for immediate assistance in mental health emergencies.
United Way 211 Line - is available 24/7 to make referrals to health and human service agencies. Simply call: 211
Download the McHELP App - from Apple Store or Google Play for immediate crisis support, information via text or voice.
McHenry County Mental Health Board - links to local resources, ways to reduce anxiety
Woodstock CUSD 200 - Breakfast and Lunch - breakfast and lunch will be offered to families while schools are closed. Families may drive through or walk up to Olson Elementary School and Verda Dierzen Early Learning Center, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m - noon. Families will receive both breakfast and lunch at this time. Deliveries are also occuring at the following locations/times.
- Mapletree Apartments 10:30 - 10:50 am (In front of the office building)
- Willow Brooke Apartments 10:30 - 10:50 am (Back entrance, near the bus stop)
- Autumnwood Apartments 11:10 - 11:30 am ( South parking lot next to the Building 717)
- Woodstock Commons 11:10 - 11:30 am (Front entrance to the right of the Leasing Office)
- Prairie View Apartments 11:50 - 12:10 pm (Parking lot next to the Rental Office)
- Walden Oaks Apartments 11:50 - 12:10 pm (Picnic area near the pond)
- Greenwood School 12:45 - 1:30 pm (School parking lot)
Affordable Health Services - links to health and wellness services
AP Classroom - College Board resources for AP Courses
Khan Academy -lessons for all courses/curriculum