Things to know - for WNHS Seniors & Their Families
Senior year is an exciting – and often hectic – time. Students and their parents are sometimes overwhelmed with information and details.
Here, WNHS Seniors and their families will find updates, schedules, FAQs, and more to help navigate this busy year.
Throughout the year we will add new information to the area below.
As always, we are available to help with any additional questions or concerns. Contact our main office at 815.334.2100.
- Graduation will be held on Saturday evening, May 13, 2023 @ 6:30 p.m. (Each student will get 4 tickets at graduation practice)
- Cap and gown orders will be taken at school on November 17th during all lunch periods. (Packets will be mailed home to students)
- Graduation practice will be held on Friday, May 12, 2023 in the auditorium @ 9:00 a.m. (Students plan on staying for 3 hours)
- Please note - In order to participate in the graduation ceremony, all registration fees, lunch accounts, books and/or fines must be paid in full by April 1, 2023 & chromebooks returned as well.
- Early grads fees must be taken care of by December 1, 2022.
- Prom is Saturday, May 6, 2023. (Students must have 90% attendance to purchase tickets)