District 200 offers a variety of summer programs for students. Please see the links below for details and contact information.
Jump Start and Summer Enrichment Classes
If you need to report an absence, or speak with someone about summer Jump Start or Enrichment classes, please use the following phone numbers:
- For classes at Verda Dierzen Early Learning Center: 815-338-8883
- For classes at Mary Endres Elementary School: 815-206-4700
Jump Start classes began on July 8 and continue until August 1.
Enrichment classes begin on Monday, July 22 and continue until August 1.
High School Summer School Classes
Information for parents of students attending summer Extended School Year (ESY) programs
- Extended School Year (ESY) – PreK Life Skills + PreK & K Target
- Extended School Year (ESY) – Classes at Clay Academy
- Extended School Year (ESY) – Grades 1-12 & Life Connections – Classes at Prairiewood & Creekside
- Extended School Year (ESY) – 1-12 & Life Connections – Classes de la escuela de verano en Prairiewood y Creekside
Fine Arts and Other Additional Programming
- Band Camp 2019 [Click here to view photos from previous Band Camps]
- Campamento de verano de la banda 2019
- Orchestra Camp
- BLAST Camp (Four-day camp at WHS, filled with fun themes, activities, games, and tons of fun!)
More than 50 athletic camps are offered by WHS & WNHS! Find information registration links at the HS athletic websites:
For information about Kids Club summer programming, please click here or contact the Kids Club office at 815-338-0643.