Verda Dierzen Early Learning Center
2045 N. Seminary Avenue
Woodstock, IL 60098
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Dual Language Kindergarten
- Tuition Based Preschool
- Early Childhood Special Education
Attendance Line (to report absences): 815-337-8616
Nurse's Office Fax (Nurse Nancy Kreznor): 815-206-7914
Kids Club: 815-276-3696 (Kindergarten) / 815-276-4371 (Preschool)
Principal: Tricia Bogott, EdD
Assistant Principal: Suzanne Evenson
Principal’s Secretary: Lydia Davis
Attendance Secretary: Shannon Scott
Secretary: Robin Kalivoda
Nurse: Nancy Kreznor
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
School Start/End Times:
- Full Day: 8:20 am. - 2:35 p.m.
- Half Day: 8:20 -10:50 a.m. & 12:05 - 2:35 p.m.
On District Half-Day Attendance Days
- School begins at regular time with dismissal at 11:45 a.m.
Mission & Vision
Mission: We are committed to providing a comprehensive foundation for all students and we regard the success of every student as our collective responsibility.
Vision: Students will acquire the skills and knowledge for personal success in life, college, and/or career.
School Values and Beliefs:
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Collaborate to ensure all learning experiences are purposeful
- Embrace diversity