2021-2022 Westwood PTO Officers
- Co-President - Brandi Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-President - Hayley Welch (email@example.com)
- Secretary - Nicole Rosemann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer - Lisa Washkowiak (email@example.com)
- Spirit Wear Coordinator - Melissa Lenzi
- School Store Coordinator - Dee Brown - IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL THE PTO PRESIDENTS LISTED ABOVE. THANK YOU!
- Box Tops Coordinator - Jessica Hanlin & Sarah Sarbaugh
- Yearbook Coordinator - Nicole Rosemann & Michelle Bidwell
- Art Discovery - Cindy Vanderstappen - See Lesson Links Below!
- * If you are interested in helping out with any of the above committees, please email either Co-President or Rita Caywood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PTO Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Library at Westwood.
All parents and teachers are welcome.
2021-2022 PTO Meeting Dates
- September 1, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- November 3, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- January 5, 2022
- February 2, 2022
- March 9, 2022
- April 6, 2022
- May 4, 2022
Meet Your Teacher & PTO Welcome Table August 13, 12:00-2:00pm Napoli's Night August Family Bingo Night Wed, Sep. 22, 6:00-7:30pm Culver's Night October Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Fall Conferences) October 7 (11:00am) DARE Graduation (5th Grade) November McDonald's Night November Holiday Dance December Antioch Pizza Night January Teacher Appreciation Dinner (Winter Conferences) February Clasroom Bingo Day February 16 (during school) Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Spring Conferences) Febraury 17 (4:00pm) Napoli's Night February Savers Fundraiser - Great time for Spring Cleaning! March 14-18 McDonald's Night March Fun Fair April Antioch Pizza Night April Teacher Appreciation Week May Culver's Night May End of Year Celebration May 20
Art Discovery Lessons:
External links have been included on this page to assist visitors in locating additional resources related to the material on this page. Following these links will take you to material that was not developed by District 200. District 200 is not responsible for other material or information which you might find through these external links, and does not necessarily endorse any product or service which you may find advertised there.