Band in District 200 begins in 5th grade.
- The Band Director for all Greenwood students is Mrs. Debbie Schweihs.
- Lessons by instrument are during the day, on a rotating schedule
- Full-group after-school band is every Thursday from 1:50 - 2:50 p.m. (beginning in October)
- Transportation must be provided by student's family
Detailed information about the Elementary Band Program is available on Mrs. Schweihs' website at:
Contact Information for Mrs. Schweihs
- 815-206-3731 (District voicemail)
- Facebook: District 200 Elementary Band Program
- Twitter: @d200MrsSchweihs