Greenwood Elementary School
4618 Greenwood Road
Woodstock, IL 60098
Attendance Line (to report absences): 815-337-8614
Kids Club: 815-276-3755
Principal: Julie Smith
Principal’s Secretary: Tammy Wood
Attendance Secretary: Martha Delgado
Nurse: Denise Clark
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- School Begins: 7:20 a.m.
- Dismissal: 1:50 p.m.
On District Half-Day Attendance Days
- School begins at regular time with dismissal at 10:45 a.m.
- PreK half-day dismissal is also at 10:45 a.m.
Mission & Vision
Mission: The Greenwood Community will advance students academically, socially, and emotionally by working together to provide specific instruction to meet their needs.
Vision: The Greenwood School Staff envision a learning environment where:
- We respect, trust, and care about all members of our school community.
- We are vested in the growth of our students and celebrate their learning and success.
- We collaborate and learn together.
- We partner with our school community to outilize our available resources to enhance learning