What is Canvas?
Canvas is our Learning Management System. Parents can sign up for a free account in order to view the resources and activities posted in their child’s courses that are available on Canvas.
Parent accounts can:
- Read announcements, view the calendar, and see the course syllabus.
- Access a list of assignments with due dates.
- See their child's assignments, but not his/her discussion posts
- View their child’s scores on assignments in Canvas.
- View the instructional content in the course.
If you have an account and wish to log in, use the link in the section on the right. If you need to create a Parent Account, please see the guides and videos below.