Breakfast & Lunch Information
The District 200 Child Nutrition Program is excited to continue serving healthy breakfasts and lunches at all District 200 schools during the 2021-22 school year.
- Breakfast will be offered at all schools prior to the beginning of the school day, and hot and cold lunches will be offered during the normal lunch periods at each building.
- The school breakfast and lunch meal will be free of charge at this time.
- When à la carte items, or second meals are selected, they will be charged to the student’s debit card account.
The USDA has extended the availability of a free meal to each student during their school day for school year 2021-22.
- All students are eligible to receive these meals at no charge.
- Nonetheless, we strongly encourage families who feel they are in need to fill out the free and reduced price meal application that may provide additional benefits in the future.
The Free and Reduced Meal Price Application, and the monthly menus are both available online at: www.woodstockschools.org/food.