Course Selection for 2021-22
How do I choose classes for next year?
1. Watch your next year grade level video (preferably with your parents).
All videos are found on the WNHS Thunder YouTube channel. Below are links to the specific grade level videos. Vist the channel to view all WNHS videos.
2. Research choices by talking with teachers, reviewing the curriculum guide, and watching elective videos.
Videos about courses in the following areas are all available on the WNHS YouTube Channel:
- Child Development & Internship Programs
- Family & Consumer Science
- Project Lead the Way
3. Start to fill out your Course Selection Form using the courses available list for your grade.
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet
- Courses Available to Sophomores 2021-22
- Courses Available to Juniors 2021-22
- Courses Available to Seniors 2021-22
4. Meet with your counselor during PE or Health to finalize and submit the Canvas Course Selection form in assignments. (During November & December)
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Click here for contact information.