Course Selection for 2022-23
How do I choose classes for next year?
1. Attend the grade level presentation
Missed it? Review it here:
2. Research choices by talking with teachers, reviewing the curriculum guide, and watching elective videos.
Videos about courses in the following areas are all available on the WNHS YouTube Channel:
- Child Development & Internship Programs
- Family & Consumer Science
- Project Lead the Way
- World Language
3. Fill out your Course Selection Worksheet using the courses available list for your grade.
4. Select your courses through your Powerschool Account
Follow these steps to select your courses in Powerschool.
5. Meet with your counselor to finalize your course selections.
Incoming 9th graders will meet with their counselor at Northwood Middle School between Tuesday, January 18th - Thursday, January 20th
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Click here for contact information.