Bus Route Information
Bus assignments will be available on the district website Aug. 5, 2019.
A Student ID number is required to access transportation information.
Please use the link below and follow the steps outlined to access current bus routing information.
1. Go to https://trans.woodstockschools.org
2. Log in using your Student ID number as your user name and password. This number is the same ID number used by your student for Chromebook log-in, and is also included on report cards and registration documents. If you need help locating the Student ID number, please contact your school. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
3. Click on Work with Students
4. Click on View My Students
5. Click on Student Name
Please Note: The information available in this system is constantly updated, and reflects all changes in busing routes. However, it does not provide real-time tracking of buses.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Transportation Department at 815-338-4777.
Para obtener esta información en otro idioma presione donde dice “TRANSLATE” en la esquina superior derecha de su monitor. Esa opción le dará la oportunidad de traducir esta página a diferentes idiomas.
Fee for Service Busing
Families who live outside 1.5 miles from their assigned school may be eligible for fee busing. Fee busing is permitted if a current route is available and there is room on the bus. The cost for this service is $76.00 one way and $152.00 round trip per semester. Please contact the Transportation Department 815-338-4777 for eligibility and more information.
Request for Special Transportation Servcies (Fee Based Busing)
Woodstock Community Unit School District 200 is pleased to offer “Special Transportation Services” (Fee Based) for students and their families who are traditionally not eligible for Transportation Services. Specific criteria must be met in order for a student to be considered eligible for the Fee Based Transportation Services. The criteria include, but are not limited to the following:
- The addition of the student must be made to an existing bus route. No new routes will be added to accommodate the special request.
- The addition of the student to the bus route does not require any bus stops being added to the pre-determined bus route.
- The addition of the student to the bus route will not place an undue burden on the route in terms of the bus’ student capacity.
- No students in grades 1-12 residing within one and a half (1.5) miles from their school of attendance will be eligible for regular or fee based transportation services.
- All Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Early Childhood Special Education students receive District 200 transportation services. (Students in the Pre-Kindergarten Tuition program pay for Transportation service.)
- Exceptions to Item #4 above include the following service options:
- If a student resides less than one and a half (1.5) miles from their home school (walkers), and they have a babysitter or Day Care address which is either in or out of their home school attendance area, and beyond the 1.5 mile limit from their home school, they may be eligible to receive Fee Based Transportation Services, if criteria #1-4 above are met.
- If a student resides more than one and a half (1.5) miles from their school of attendance (bus riders), and they have a babysitter or Day Care address which is outside of their school of attendance area, and beyond the 1.5 mile limit from their home school, they may be eligible to receive Fee Based Transportation Services, if criteria #1-4 above are met.
- If a student is assigned to a different school for programming purposes and their babysitter resides outside of their home attendance area and outside of their assigned school attendance area for programming purposes and is beyond the 1.5 mile limit from their assigned school, they may be eligible to receive Fee Based Transportation Services, if Criteria #1-4 above are met.
- All inquiries regarding Requests for Special Transportation Services (Fee Based) should be directed to:
District 200 Transportation Department Route Supervisor
11401 Charles Road
Woodstock, IL 60098
District 200 Fee Based Transportation Services approval is based on all applicable criteria being met. All requests will be processed in the order received. Due to the volume of requests, particularly at the beginning of a new school year, approval may take up to one week to determine eligibility.