Board Meeting Schedule
The Board of Education generally meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month except during the summer months and in March, November and December. Meetings are held in the Learning Resources Center (Library) on the second floor of Woodstock High School at 501 W. South Street, Woodstock. Any exceptions will be specifically noted below. Attendees can enter through the main door (circle drive on South Street) or the Athletic entrance on Putnam Street.
All board meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- May 14, 2019
- May 28, 2019
- June 18, 2019 (3rd Tuesday)
- July 16, 2019 (3rd Tuesday)
- August 13, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- September 24, 2019
- October 8, 2019 *
- October 15, 2019 **
- October 22, 2019
- November 19, 2019 (3rd Tuesdsay)
- December 10, 2019
- January 7, 2020 (1st Tuesday)
- January 21, 2020 (3rd Tuesday)
- February 11, 2020
- February 25, 2020
- March 10, 2020
- April 7, 2020 (1st Tuesday) CANCELED
- April 21, 2020 (3rd Tuesday)
* The meeting for Oct. 8, 2019 will be held at the Woodstock Challenger Center, at 720 W. Judd Street, Woodstock.
The Challenger Center is located in Olson Elementary School, with a separate entrance (Door #5) on the west side of the building.
The Board of Education meeting will be preceeded by an public Open House from 5:30-7:00 p.m. to view the new Challenger facility.
** This is not a regular meeting of the Board, but a special Board Work Session, beginning at 6:00 p.m. Visit this page to view agenda.