Board Meeting Schedule
The Board of Education generally meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month except during the summer months and in March, November and December. Meetings are held in the Learning Resources Center (Library) on the second floor of Woodstock High School at 501 W. South Street, Woodstock. Any exceptions will be specifically noted below. Attendees can enter through the main door (circle drive on South Street) or the Athletic entrance on Putnam Street.
Please Note: The state of Illinois has altered provisions of the Open Meetings Act allowing Boards to conduct business via electronic means and enforce limits on gathering size in accordance with CDC guidelines in regard to the COVID-19 outbreak. Following COVID-19 protocols, in-person attendees are currently limited to 50. Masks and social distancing are required to attend the meeting.
District 200 Board of Education meetings are live-streamed online. A link for viewing is contained on the Board Meeting Live Stream webpage (click here to visit the live stream page).
Members of the public may submit comments electronically to the Board of Education through the following email address: email@example.com. Written comments will be read aloud at the meeting. Comments are generally limited to 3 minutes (See Board Policy 2:230).
The following is the 2020-21 schedule of meetings for the District 200 Board of Education
All meetings begin at 7:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- May 5, 2020
- June 2, 2020
- July 13, 2020 [Special Meeting]
- July 21, 2020
- August 4, 2020 [Special Meeting]
- August 7, 2020 [Special Meeting]
- August 18, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- September 22, 2020
- September 29, 2020 [Special Meeting]
- October 6, 2020
- October 20, 2020
- November 17, 2020 [Remote mtg - live-streamed]
- December 8, 2020 [Remote mtg - live-streamed]
- January 12, 2021 [Remote mtg - live-streamed]
- January 26, 2021
- February 9, 2021
- February 23, 2021
- March 16, 2021
- April 6, 2021
- April 20, 2021
* The organizational meeting for the 2021-22 year will be held on Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 p.m. At that meeting, the schedule for the coming year will be approved, after which it will be posted here.