Transcripts may be obtained by coming into the WHS Student Services Office or by mail.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
While current students receive copies of their transcript at no cost, there is a $5 fee for each transcript sent for alumni. Transcripts are usually ready within 2 -3 school days of the request. If you want to pick up the transcript, please call ahead at 815-206-2252 to order. This will allow for processing time, and your transcript will be ready when you come in to pay and sign for it.
If you are ordering a transcript by mail, please include the following information:
- Name, as it was when you graduated or attended, and married name if applicable.
- Year graduated or last attended.
- Address where you would like the transcript sent.
- Sign the request giving us permission to release your transcript.
- Include $5 cash or check/money order made payable to Woodstock High School.
Or, click here for the Records Release Form. Download and complete the form, and send in with the transcript fee.
Please mail your request to:
Woodstock High School
Attn: M. Zingrone
501 W. South Street
Woodstock, IL 60098
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Melinda Zingrone, the WHS School Counseling Secretary and Registrar: