Financial Aid & Scholarships
Link to District 200 Scholarship site
FAFSA Completion Workshop - October 1, 2019
Seniors and their parents are invited to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at WHS on October 1, 2019 in the LRC, any time between 6pm-8pm. Interested families will complete their FAFSA with help from local college Financial Aid officers.
You will need the the parent and student to attend with the following documents:
- Student Social Security number
- Alien registration number - if you're not a U.S. Citizen
- Records of investments - including stocks and bonds and real estate (not including the home you live in), and business and farm assets
- Student driver's license number - if they have one
- Federal taxes - including W-2s for parents and student who worked
- Records of untaxed income - child support, interest income and veterans non-education benefits
- Student and Parent bank statement
If you miss this year's session, please call Mrs. Amanda Harmer at 815-206-2252.
McHenry County College has additional resources regarding financial aid
- Information about types of financial aid: http://www.mchenry.edu/financialaid/types.asp
- Information on how financial aid is determined: http://www.mchenry.edu/financialaid/need.asp